- China plans to vigorously develop Bio-natural Gas and establish 50 Bio-Natural Gas Demonstration Counties during the 13th Five-Year Plan, within new incentive policies, market conditions and advanced technical and environmental standard.
- 2016 Sino–EU Bio-Natural Gas Summit gathers leading experts, researchers, public authorities, representatives from international organizations, industries, financial institutes, donors and NGOs
This summit aims at representing:
- a platform for networking the Chinese and European biogas and biomethane industry to enhance the communication and cooperation.
- The perfect opportunity for both Chinese and international organizations to show their company and extend their business relationships with several networking opportunities.
- An exchange and cooperation platform between the entire biogas community, governments and private sectors